Technician Cell Culture
You will work in a high-tech laboratory environment equipped with the latest techniques and innovations. Your focus will be on cell culture processes in the Pre-Clinical Virology Department.
You will be part of a dedicated team of cell culture technicians and work in collaboration with other departments. You will be supervised and coached by your group leader, peers and study director.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Growing and preparing cells for analysis
- Maintaining, developing and monitoring support processes, e.g. media preparation, stock management and refrigerated storage
- Additional responsibilities include database management, supply management and administration
- Liaising with peers and other stakeholders (clinical technicians, clinical trial operations, study directors/ scientists, QA managers) to safeguard a smooth cell culture project workflow
- Apply quality guidelines in accordance with ISO15189, GLP, GCLP and GCP methodologies
- You have a MBO-level education. Preferably a specialization in microbiology, virology and/or immunology. Ideally, expertise in cell culture
- You have strong verbal and written command of Dutch and English at an advanced level; Ability to work at biological level II (BSL-2).
Our client is a pre-clinical facility for vaccin development.