Technical Sales Representative
You have a commercial mindset with an interest in technology and innovative products? As Technical Sales Representative you represent high-tech laboratory precision instruments targeting the analytical testing, food, chemical, life sciences and pharmaceutical industry with a regional focus on the Randstad and Northern part of the Netherlands.
- Direct sales and promotion of lab precision instruments for the assigned product line;
- Effective management of existing customer accounts;
- Generation of new accounts working closely with technical staff from potential customers.
- Visiting customer sites on a regular basis to give sales presentations, perform instrument demonstrations and train customers on the correct use of their equipment;
- Managing existing customers and generation of new accounts through prospecting, lead generation and follow up;
- Effective area management and CRM utilisation;
- Negotiating and handling of sales projects;
- Supporting and consulting customers regarding their application needs;
- Participating in and representing the company at conferences and exhibitions;
- Working with other product groups to drive forward a complete company productline strategy.
- Degree in Chemistry, Physics or related discipline like Biomedical sciences, Biology;
- Experience in the field of sales of laboratory instruments is an advantage;
- The successful candidate must have strong written and oral communication skills to be able to communicate equally well with scientists, buyers and QC technicians;
- The ability to work independently and a strong commitment to customer satisfaction are essential;
- Administration skills are required in order to work correctly with the CRM system;
- Strong personality with commercial feeling;
- Availability to travel throughout the defined territory and occasional international visits for training and business meetings;
- Fluent in spoken and written Dutch and English;
- Ideally located centrally in Randstad/Northern part of the Netherlands and a driving license.
Our client is a well-established international supplier of high-tech analytical laboratory instruments. Their clients come from many different industries as for instance food, feed, chemicals, material science and pharmaceuticals.