Supply Chain Expert
You get the chance and will be able to successfully support pharmaceutical or biotech supply chain organizations with a focus on their distribution logistics.
In this position you are responsible for building and coordinating the Supply Chain & Operations European infrastructure for start-up companies which are launching their first product(s) in Europe.
You like to work in an entrepreneurial environment with strict deadlines but always in a positive atmosphere and team spirit. This demands a flexible, broadly experienced and dedicated professional.
You are dedicated to Life Science start-ups and/or supply chain improvement projects.
As a Supply Chain Expert, areas of expertise are:
- EU Pharmaceutical/Biotech Supply Chain Management
- EU Pharma Packaging and Serialization
- ERP systems (e.g. SAP)
- Distribution Logistics network design incl. RA-, TAX-/Trade-compliance and QA- challenges
- Management of temperature control and product integrity & Shipping Qualification
- Experience with Patient Value Creation, Customer Service and Call Centers
- Service vendor (e.g. 3PL, Carrier, CMO, Broker) related process management: vendor selection (RFI/RFP/RFQ), Contracting (price negotiation and legal aspects) and Performance management
- Product launch strategy and execution
- Continuous improvement, Lean 6 Sigma, Design Thinking, Operational Excellence
You also have adequate knowledge concerning:
- Tax Optimization
- Licensing Requirements
- Financial Infrastructure and Order-To-Cash
- (GxP) Compliance
- Extended experience in managerial or specialist roles within a Pharma/Biotech/Life Science organization or an International Supply Chain consultancy firm
- You have developed thorough understanding of European Distribution Logistics and are totally aware and comfortable with the EU Pharma practices and regulations
- You have held managerial or expert responsibility in areas like packaging, 3PL’s selection and management, EU license requirements, tax models and Order-To-Cash
- You hold at least a bachelor degree in for example economics, supply chain or operations
- Your English is perfect, other languages are a plus
Soft skills and personality
- Strong personality able to convince and mobilize
- Strong team player
- Commercial acumen
- Solution oriented
- Ability to adapt, flexible
- Politically sensitive
AIM client strives to be a niche organization where everyone is unambiguously judged and rewarded based upon his or her input and contribution. They offer very attractive packages and a positive environment where “Building” a successful Supply Chain together with a team of experts provides positive spirit and energy.
- Excellent salary package and bonus structure
- Pension deal 60/40
- Trainings budget
- Travel allowance
- Standard expenses allowance