Supervisor Validation lab equipment
In this new role as Supervisor validation lab equipment you are responsible for building and managing the Validation, Calibration, Maintenance (VCM) Engineering team (5 fte). You are overseeing implantation of new systems, re-(qualification): like lab equipment, instruments and utilities. You create a validation plan related to (computerized) systems in collaboration with QA, QC and BU Managers.
Our client has multiple laboratory facilities where microbiological & viral contamination and analytical chemical tests are carried out on a wide range of pharmaceutical products.
Furthermore, as Team lead lab equipment you are engaged in the following activities:
- Drafting procedures, function profiles and structures to build the department
- Responsible for the planning and coordination of system re(qualification). These systems are lab equipment, instruments and utilities.
- Approval and Review of all (validation) documents related to systems;
- System owner of the Utility Systems;
- Act as point of contact for operations and QA for system/instrument related matters;
- Data Integrity assurance of new equipment;
- Communicate, inform, and follow-up with system owners about required CAPAs related to lab equipment;
- Define and monitor relevant metrics / KPI’s for the department.
- Participation in audits/inspections;
- You have a Bachelor/Master in life sciences, analytical chemistry, microbiology or comparable
- You bring work experience in a GMP environment
- You bring work experience with SME, calibration, maintenance, validation and/or qualification (IQ, OQ, PQ)
- Preferably experience in a supervision or coordinating role
- A good command of English language.
- Pro-active -, planning- and organisational skills
Our client offers a wide range of personal and professional possibilities:
- A responsible and challenging position within the team;
- Plenty of room for your own ideas and input;
- Specialist training and a range of opportunities for personal and professional development;
- Flexible working hours;
- Good salary and benefits.
- Plenty of opportunities for growth;
- Varied work where you are in regular contact with other companies and scientists within the company group;
- A broad customer portfolio ensuring a lot of diversity in your work.