- Manage the various stability studies of novel vaccines
- Focus on review and approval of various scientific protocols, reports and documentation for IND/CTA filing
- Provide scientific input in different CMC project teams
- Ensure compliance with local and country regulations and guidelines
- There are many opportunities within the organization for further personal development
- A responsible and challenging position with a lot of diversity
- Input of your own ideas are always appreciated
- You have a MSc or PhD Degree in Biochemistry, Pharmacy, or equivalent life sciences degree
- A minimum of 2-3 years relevant pharmaceutical industry experience and working under GMP standards
- Experience with stability study management
- Experience with analytical method qualification and validation
- Experience in writing of various scientific protocols, reports and documentation for IND/CTA/BLA/MAA filing is a big advantage
Since different CMC projects are carried out in teams comprising members from different departments, teamwork and flexibility are two very important characteristics that are required attributes.
You have excellent communication and soft skills. You will need to effectively communicate with other scientists, management, team members and client contacts.
- A salary that matches your experience and education
- 31 holidays