Senior Technical Project Engineer
You are a driven Project Manager Machine Engineering, who oversees the technical- and software development as well as prototype engineering of the Next Generation TIM System.
This includes management of external partners and subcontractors in terms of budget, and delivery of the successful, timely project outcome. You report to the CTO of The TIM Company and external industrial stakeholder.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to work for the market leader in dynamic in vitro gastrointestinal models.
Your main responsibilities:
- You will prepare and oversee execution of project plan for technical and software development and the prototype engineering of our Next Generation TIM Systems; including monitoring of progress and budgets, resolving issues, project status reporting and stakeholder management.
- You will lead in a pro-active approach the project team and the work of contractors
- Calculating time requirements and sequencing project elements
- You will independently solve complex technical issues with the project team, while decision making with minimal supervision
- You will be part of a growing and enthusiastic team and help building this young and dynamic company and help to strengthen their product leadership position
- You have a master's degree in Engineering, preferably Electrical and/or Mechanical Engineering Automation technology
- You have relevant project management experience
- You have experience with graphical programming languages (LabView) and (electrical) drawing programs AutoCAD and EPLAN
- Experiences with construction software (e.g. Creo) and simulation software (e.g. ANSYS, Creo Simulate, ITI-SIM, femm) are a pre
- Affinity with pharmacy and (human) life science is a big pre
You are a creative and out-of-the-box thinker which you definitely will need in the development of a revolutionary, innovative new system being used in vitro studies in the development of food and oral drugs products. You are a team player and able to manage multiple stakeholders. You will be the one who is going to bring them together stimulate them to get te best out of themselves for the best result.
The position of Technical Project Manager is preferably a fulltime position, for 40 hours a week. 80% is also possible.
You will be offered a salary that corresponds with your education, experience and the company policy and a one-year contract with the possibility of extension and a permanent contract upon good performance. Furthermore, you will receive 8% holiday allowance and travel allowance.