This position is based at Business Unit Eurofins PROXY (part of Eurofins PROXY Laboratories B.V.) on the Bio Science Park in Leiden. Proxy highly value it’s strong team spirit and encourage collaboration between colleagues.
Business Unit Eurofins PROXY offers a wide range of personal and professional possibilities:
- A responsible and challenging position within the team with customer contact;
- Plenty of room for your own ideas and input;
- Specialist training and a range of opportunities for personal and professional development;
- Flexible working hours;
- Good salary and benefits.
Working at Business Unit Eurofins PROXY offers you the flexibility and personal touch of working in a medium sized and dynamic company, whilst also allowing you to benefit from having Eurofins as a parent company. Our ambitious growth plans provide ample opportunities for the motivated employees:
- Plenty of opportunities for growth;
- Varied work where you are in regular contact with other companies and scientists within the Eurofins group ;
- A broad customer portfolio ensuring a lot of diversity in your work.
- PhD, an MSc with 3 years, or a BSc degree with 5 of working experience in analytical chemistry.
- Working experience in development and validation of analytical methods (like HPLC/LCMS/GC/chromatography/spectroscopy), preferably in a biotech/biopharma company
- Independent, thorough and able to perform under pressure
- Good command of the English language, and at least a basic understanding of Dutch
For more information whatsapp, mail or call:
Yvette de Kok, Recruitment Consultant or
GSM: +31 6 13 670 140
Monique Groenen, Sr Recruitment Specialist
GSM: +31 6 53 170 757