Sales Manager Early Stage & Preclinical Testing
As Sales Manager Early Stage & Preclinical Testing you are actively involved in the sales process. You transform Leads into Opportunities, hit revenue forecasts, and meet customer needs. You are responsible for developing new Accounts, together with our Study Directors. Proactive selling, building relationships and closing deals are the objectives of the Sales Manager, based on a thorough understanding of the services provided to the customers.
Role & Objectives
- Ability to understand the Business needs and customer-oriented at all times
- Promote the services business wise during webinars, (online) conferences and events
- Cross and upselling of adjacent / related laboratory services
- Assist Marketing to promote the services and conduct sales research to identify industry trends
- Support preparing documents and information for RFPs
- Play an active role in the implementation and/or maintenance of Salesforce, the CRM system and use the system for monitoring business KPIs
- Working at a Global leader performing Early Stage & Preclinical Testing
- International travelling and working with other cultures will be part of your job.
Required education and experience:
- Master’s Degree in life sciences is requested and proven affinity with business is a must
- Working experience in a commercial role
- Track-record in working in (bio)pharmaceutical industry
- Excellent English language skills, both verbally and written
Our client is a leader in the strongly growing and very dynamic market of diagnostic services companies with a pre-clinical facility for vaccin development. As a service organization they offer serological, virus-based and molecular analyses of any type of sample and combine this with a global logistics service network. They have customers from all over the world and their analyses encompass many types of viruses.
Professionalism and high quality standards are hallmarks of the organization.