Quality Assurance Officer/ QA-Officer
You will be working in the QA department, which currently consists of a QA manager and a QA officer, headed by the vice president QA. As QA-Officer you will guide processes regarding Quality Assurance (QA) matters within the company. The focus will be on implementation of proper quality standards and guidelines and meeting GLP and ISO15189 requirements. You will be in touch with multiple people throughout the company, to make sure all processes are aligned. Besides that, you will also participate in various projects.
Further tasks & objectives:
- Review and follow up of deviations, corrective/ preventive actions (CAPA) and change control (continuous
- Performing internal and supplier audits
- Performing facility- and study based inspections
- Review of quality related documents
You are approachable and can handle a dynamic work environment. You are solution oriented and have good communication skills because you work together with employees of different departments of the organization. You work accurately and are able to work at a high level of independency, but can also operate as a team player. Furthermore, your organization and reporting skills are excellent.
Required education and experience
- Bachelor degree or work and thinking level in life science field
- Experience with guidelines (GLP and ISO15189) and implementation of quality processes
- Relevant working experience in a similar (laboratory) working environment or position
- Preferably experience as (lead) auditor
- Excellent English and preferably knowledge of Dutch, both verbally and written
Professionalism and high quality standards are hallmarks of the organization.
QA Officer is a position for 32-40 hours a week. You will be offered a salary that corresponds with your education, experience and the company policy and a one-year contract with the possibility of extension and a permanent contract upon good performance. Furthermore, you will receive 8% holiday allowance and travel allowance.
Our client is committed to the development of its employees. You will have access to general and job-related training courses.