Will you support us making cancer a chronic disease?
As QC Technician your responsibility is to ensure that all relevant samples are tested in a timely manner to support batch release, stability studies and clinical studies. You will be part of an innovative company focussing on the development of new medicines (cellular immunotherapy) for the treatment of cancer. The company is in the transition from a R&D focused organization to the Production of these new medicines.
The first interviews will be planned on 1st of September
As QC Technician you will have a broad range of duties and the specific areas of focus will be dependent on the skills and experience of the person holding the role.
Your basic responsibility is to ensure that all relevant samples are tested in a timely manner to support batch release, stability studies and clinical studies. Besides that, you will set up and perform development, qualification and validation of analytical methods and equipment inclusive of creating (test) protocols and reports. Other responsibilities are:
- Maintenance of analytical equipment
- Management of reference standard and control samples
- Initiating analytical method deviations and change controls
- Performing environmental monitoring of the clean room
- Works effectively with the QA-, Production-, RA-department and the QP
- Contact with contract laboratories regarding testing of samples
- Relevant technical education hbo (BSc)
- Experience within GMP environment is required
- Experience in flow cytometry analytical testing
- Independent and able to work in small teams
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken)
Dynamic, Innovative and ambitious are characterizing the organization.
The activities of our client are genuinely scientifically innovative and are at the forefront of the development of new medicines.
They are ambitious, believe in their product and want to fight cancer. - this is what this company is all about.
- A permanent contract
- Competitive salary, after your first year your salary will be adjusted accordingly with your performance and dedication
- Pension premium contribution
- Travel allowance or public transport reimbursement
- Flexible working hours (presence between 9:00-15:00)
- 25 holidays
- Holiday pay
Monique Groenen, sr Recruitment Specialist
+31 6 12 387 775