Project Manager Risk Assessment
Do you have experience with Risk Assessments and validation protocols. Are you looking for a new opportunity with many responsibilities as a Project Manager? Then we have an interesting job opportunity for you!
Together with 21 motivated colleagues you are responsible for holding project meetings, chairing sessions in which Risk Assessments are discussed and managing the project administration. You mainly perform these activities for the high-containment facility at our client.
The following tasks will be a part of your responsibilities:
- You coordinate projects
- You perform administrative work around the projects
- You organize internal project meetings
- You organize meetings with external parties
- You prepare and lead Risk Assessment sessions / applying risk management
Education and experience
- Bachelor or Master in the field of Life Science / Medical microbiology
- 5 years of relevant work experience
- Knowledge of MS Office products (Word, Excel, Project)
- Excellent English and Dutch language skills, both verbally and written
- Experience with facilitating Risk Assessments