Laboratory Trainer for Virological Assays
As Laboratory Trainer you become a part of a new Business Unit team with a growing number of dedicated trainers, each with their own specialties. Specialisms are Molecular (e.g. NGS), Cell based and Immunological assays.
There are 4 open positions.
Depending on your background and your experience with or willingness to learn a range of these assays you will be involved in:
- Training technicians from contract laboratories abroad (global)
- On-boarding own technicians in the laboratories in Rotterdam or Oss area to a level that a trainee can execute the work at a self-supporting level in these laboratories
- Technical transfers of assays from the laboratory in the Netherlands to a laboratory in Shanghai
The following tasks will be a part of your responsibilities:
- You will set up training plans that are intuitive and clear
- You will develop digital trainings (e-learnings)
- You can obtain and maintain knowledge on assays that need to be trained
- You have the knowledge to alter (current) processes to fit a laboratory flow
- You have the knowledge to validate altered processes at an internal site and external laboratory
- You adhere to stringent protocols according to the quality management system and/or agreements with the clients
- International travelling and working in other cultures can be part of your job.
- Being responsible for smooth and successful technical transfers
You have an excellent service-oriented attitude in business contacts and good communication skills (verbally and written in English). You can work independently, but can also seamlessly shift into a collaboration with different project team members. With your enthusiasm and coaching management style you are able to motivate and stimulate technicians in meeting both personal and company goals. Furthermore, it is important you possess management skills based on project relationships. Keywords applicable to the function are know-how, communication, training, writing skills, project management and quality. And last but not least; flexibility
Required education and experience:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent required
- Experience with training and guiding technicians
- Virology (molecular (NGS), cell-based and/or immunological ) assay experience
- Project management experience
Professionalism and high quality standards are hallmarks of the organization.