International Sales Manager Salmonella Assay
As an International Sales Manager you represent and work on the market for Salmonella detection and reduction. Customer portfolio is twofold knowing Poultry companies and commercial laboratories. You are responsible for sales and distribution in Europe and Middle-East. In this position, the emphasis is on managing and building your customer portfolio. You do this by visiting and maintaining existing customers, finding new customers, participating in trade fairs and stimulating sales through promotions. You will travel independently for about 50% of your time.
In summary, your activities consist of
- Visiting, managing and further developing existing relationships
- Acquisition towards potential customers
- Translating customer wishes into tailor-made quotations
- Coordinating and streamlining customer requirements towards the internal organization
- Participation in trade fairs and events
- Provide technical and marketing support, also by maintaining correct administration, including internal reports, contracts, e-mail handling, quotations and orders.
In this role you will be part of a passionate team and responsible for helping Check-Points grow internationally. You can also count on:
- A very diversified job in a healthy and fast growing international company with short lines of communication
- A job with a lot of challenge and a high degree of independence and self-development
- A good pension scheme
- You are directly employed by the company for a fixed-term employment contract
- Fun activities and outings (when the weather is possible).
In this very versatile and independent role, your independent and dynamic attitude will be a good match. You will never give up or takes no for an answer.
In addition you have:
- A Scientific background (laboratory, veterinary, biology, or technical background) preferably
- Relevant experience in the sales of molecular diagnostics, or technical sales experience towards the food industry and commercial laboratories working for the food industry
- (International) Sales experience
- A high level working and thinking at commercial level
- Excellent communication skills in English (spoken and written)
- You are in possession of a driving license B and are willing to travel
- Fulltime available (40 hours a week).
- You are a careful listener and excellent communicator
- You are result-oriented, driven, customer-oriented, initiative, persuasiveness, energetic, analytical, independent and team player
- You have a can do mentality and strong commercial drive.
Check-Points is a pioneer in innovative DNA testing methods in the industry and health sector since its foundation in 2002. Deoxyribonucleic acid, short for DNA, is a molecule that carries the genetic instructions used in the growth, development, functioning and reproduction of all known living organisms and many viruses.
They use the specific characteristics of DNA to develop a range of rapid molecular assays which support commercial organizations and hospitals in identifying and serotyping of Salmonella using molecular diagnostics. They also have developed molecular assays to detect beta-lactam resistance.
Innovation by DNA helps to fight serious health problems like Salmonella and multi-drug resistance (MDR).