GMP Cell Production Specialist
You will be part of an innovative company working on the development of new medicines (cellular immunotherapy) for the treatment of cancer.
Your main responsibility is to ensure that cell therapy products are manufactured according to manufacturing guidelines and regulatory requirements.
Just like us, you always strive for the best. You make sure that the production of our cell product is organized, executed and recorded conform the manufacturing procedures.
You also take care of the equipment and the maintenance and last but not least you are working according to GMP standards in a motivated team.
- Execute production process in dedicated manufacturing area
- Record batch related data and information
- Review and revise manufacturing procedures, standard operating procedures, work instructions and work sheets
- Monitor function of clean room equipment and support maintenance of equipment
- Lab duty, installation qualification and operational qualification of equipment
- You are producing a drug that really matters
- You will work with passionate colleagues in an innovative and growing organization
- It is a dynamic job in which you can further develop your talents along with the company
- Education as laboratory technician, a MBO/MLO or BSc. in biology, biotechnology or equivalent study
- Experience with cell culture of mammalian cells
- Working experience within an industrial production environment (GMP) is an advantage
- Dedication to quality
- You are motivated and always strive for the best
Our principal is focussed on the development of stem cell-derived Natural Killer cells (NK cells) as a medicinal asset in the fight against cancer. They are a Dutch company with about 50 employees that operates in Oss and they think globally. They are ambitious, believe in their product and want to fight cancer - this is what this company is all about.
- A dynamic job with a lot of challenges in which you can further develop your talents. You will work with smart and passionate colleagues in an innovative and growing organisation. Besides this, you can count on:
- A permanent contract after a succesfull probation time
- Competitive salary, after your first year your salary will be adjusted accordingly with your performance and dedication
- Pension premium contribution
- Travel allowance or public transport reimbursement
- Flexible working hours (presence between 9:00-15:00)
- 25 holidays
- Holiday pay
Monique Groenen, Sr Recruitment Specialist
Telefoon: +31 6 12 387 775