Data Transfer Specialist
You will review or create data transfer agreements, build reporting pipelines, and support automated report generation. As such, you will be working in the Bioinformatics & Data Management department, which currently consists of 7 colleagues.
The following tasks will be a part of your responsibilities:
- You review or create data transfer agreements in close collaboration with our project managers and customers
- You define the contents of the data transfer agreements in consultation with the customer
- You advise our customers on file structure and best practices
- You are responsible for the creation of data reports automation based on the requirements stated in the data transfer agreement
- You are responsible for the quality control on generated automation and reports
- You are knowledgeable in our stored data and can retrieve this from our databases
You are quality focused and have an eye for detail. With your affinity with programming and data formatting. Furthermore, your communication skills need to be excellent as you will be working in teams across functions and with customers from all over the world. It is important that you are flexible and can keep a good overview of the tasks at hand.
Required education and experience
- You have a completed Bachelor education (exact)
- Depending on relevant working experience, you may start as junior or medior
- You have an excellent English language skills, both verbally and written
- Knowledge in SQL is a pre as is your knowledge of CDISC domains and structure
- Knowledge of programming is a pre as is your knowledge of databases