Business Support Officer
As a Business Support Officer you translate the customer demand within the organisation. You are not afraid to involve your international colleagues to make this customer demand a reality with a good proposal. You work together, bear responsibility and above all: you show initiative. An attractive position if you consider the move towards a more commercial role.
As Business Support Officer at Eurofins BioPharma Product Testing (BPTNL) you develop and negotiate research budgets, create proposals and collaborate with Business Development to present the content of proposals to clients. A versatile position, where we appeal to your varying qualities. Some of your responsibilities will be:
- Develop and negotiate research budgets and payment schedules
- Management of the proposal development lifecycle
- Creating a compelling proposal that clearly conveys the company’s service offering to meeting the customer’s needs
- Identifying and resolving bottlenecks through collaboration with Business Development
- Creating attractive proposals that meet customer needs
- A responsible and challenging position within the team, in which you and your colleagues can further implement and professionalise Business Support.
- You will have the opportunity to grow into a business development manager position
- A large customer portfolio ensures a lot of diversity in your work
- Your own ideas and input are very welcome
- Professional training and opportunities for training and development
One thing is certain, if you look at the above work, which, by the way, is only part of your full range of tasks: you don't have to sit still. That is why we are looking for a doer. You work together, bear responsibility and above all: you show initiative. With the following criteria, we think you have a good chance of meeting our requirements:
- Master with working experience in a laboratory or a pharmaceutical company. Or a candidate who has finished his PhD.
- Experience with clinical research contracts and budget negotiations is an advantage
- Demonstrable ability to support and expand departmental initiatives.
Our client is an one-stop-shop service provider for pharmaceutical, biotech, and life science industries