Business Support Lead
You are looking for a position with the perfect combination of your scientific Lab experience with your commercial and managerial skills. You want to guide the team to a next professional level.
Some of your main responsibilities will be to:
- Lead the Business Support department by overseeing and dividing Business Support Department tasks. The Business Support department is mainly responsible for:
- Efficiently managing the commercial administrative processes and data
- Being first point of contact for (potential) clients, and for other internal departments, regarding commercial matters
- Preparing proposals for (potential) clients, in collaboration with the Business Development Managers, and responding to Requests for Information
- Carrying out marketing activities
- Keep oversight of the speed and quality of services delivered by the Business Support Department to its internal external clients and stakeholders and take action where needed to ensure that goals are met.
- Proactively engage with other departments (Operations) to ensure proper alignment between the Business (Support) processes and processes of Operations
- Develop new and more efficient work processes
- Work closely with the Business Support Officers to ensure implementation of new products, promotions and prices.
- Support the Director Business Development & Marketing to provide briefings, information and reports.
- A responsible and challenging position within the team
- Plenty of room for your own ideas and input
- Specialist training and a range of opportunities for personal and professional development
Besides being pro-active you bring the next qualifications to ensure a good fit for this position in the team:
- Minimum of Bachelor in Life Sciences
- Experience working in a Laboratory or Pharmaceutical company
- Experience in a financial oriented setting is a plus
- Strong interest in pricing analysis and strategy
- Strong sense of business acumen, capable and eager to combine both scientific and financial skills
- Demonstrated ability to support and augment department initiatives
- Participate in Customer meetings as necessary
- Excellent organizer with good time management skills
- The ability to work in tight deadlines.
- Having a thorough understanding of the complex systems like CRM, comLims, eLIMS
- Having a thorough understanding of the processes in the Business Development Department and relevant processes outside the department.
- Proficiency in English, Dutch is an asset.