Area Sales Manager
As Area Sales Manager, you will work a large international producer of organic pigments for the coating, paint and ink industry. You will be working in a small but dynamic international organisation with short communication lines. You can fall back on Sincol, the large International parent organisation in China. Cultural Awareness is therefore important in this role. You are responsible for maintaining and growing turnover with existing and new customers and distributors in Northern Europe (Benelux, Germany and Scandinavia). You maintain customer contacts and answer their questions. In doing so, you can count on the support of various teams within the company, both in the region and from the head office in China.
- You will monitor turnover/margin with existing customers
- Active acquisition of new customers
- Drawing up quotations and conducting price negotiations
- Adequate monthly reporting and follow-up of actions (Commercial Review)
- Follow-up on customer queries and/or internal coordination
- Analysis of own sales turnover and preparing and implementing recovery plans in case of disappointing results
- You have a master/bachelor's degree preferably in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering. Knowledge of Organic pigments is preferred.
- You preferably have experience with B to B sales to customers in Coatings, Printing Ink or Masterbatch market in Northern Europe
- You have excellent command of the English language, both oral and written. Command of German is an advantage.
- You are innovative, efficient and result-oriented
Union Colours is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sincol, the largest privately owned chemical ingredient manufacturer headquartered in Nanjing, China. With production facilities in China and South Africa, Sincal supplies products efficiently and competitively to customers worldwide. Customers include both major multinationals and local enterprises. The product portfolio includes organic pigments for the printing ink, paint and coatings, textile and masterbatch industries.
Based in Eindhoven, Union Colours is responsible for sales, logistics, finance and regulatory compliance in relation to the products for the European market. You will get a contract with Union Colours.