Your sales background in (organic) chemistry (education and/ or work experience) is perfect for this Technical Sales position. Your customers are in Western Europe, with a focus on Germany, by understanding the needs of your (potential) clients, you sell solutions. By keeping clear overview of the contracts with your customers, you know how to keep the right focus and to grow and maximize the sales and turnover.
- You are responsible for the annual sales and profit targets with your clients
- You know how to improve sales at existing customers and how to acquire new customers
- Based on your knowledge, you can convincingly advise customers on technical and commercial aspects, so they can make optimal use of the products
- You know how to apply the agreed pricing policy and manage commercial and administrative issues that arise with customers, distributors and agents
- You manage technological advances (sampling) and competitive activities
- You report interactions and agreements with customers and stakeholders and document this in the CRM system
- You attend relevant trade fairs and conferences
You are eager to learn and have a healthy dose of drive to get the best out of your region and customers. You have good communication skills in order to find out what the question behind the question is. You are pro-active and follow up your customers closely and ensure satisfied customers with your actions. Besides being on the road, you can also work from Zaltbommel or from home.
The ideal candidate has the following skills and experience:
- You have a technical chemical background through education and/ or experience
- You have technical problem solving abilities
- You have commercial and negotiation skills
- Good presentation skills and the ability to build interpersonal relationships
- You have good language skills, both verbal and written, in English. It is very practical if you also have knowledge of Dutch and German.
- You are willing to travel for your work
Sachem is an employer that realizes, that its strength and competitive advantage lies with its people. Therefore, Sachem supports its employees in various ways, this to promote a healthy work environment, meaningful work and work-life balance. Sachem has a relatively compact and flat organization, which allows for a wide variety of work (multidisciplinary development opportunities). Commitment to quality, focus on product innovation and an open and informal corporate culture are important aspects within the organization. Sachem attaches great value to the development of its employees.
Enjoying working for Sachem means something different to each employee, therefore Sachem offers a pleasant working environment where entrepreneurship, development and progress are paramount.