As Account Manager you are responsible for generating growth for the Buisman brand and for supporting the sales managers who are responsible for private label retail business in various EU countries.
You will be part of the commercial team and will report to the Sales Manager.
In this dynamic role you will closely work together with various departments: sales management, pricing manager, finance department, supply chain department, project management, product development and category management.
- active sales management on Buisman brand including monitoring of Buisman performance by financial analysis in close cooperation with Sales Manager NL (more customers can be assigned in the future)
- preparing and follow up of customer visits and quotations
- follow up on customer agreements regarding conditions and promotion planning
- preparing sales packages
- providing reports regarding turnover/sales statistics and contributing insight about improving turnover and customer satisfaction
- monitoring of order process and customer satisfaction
- maintaining contact overview and contract management
- A great International role in the commercial team responsible for the Buisman brand and the opportunity to closely work together with experienced sales managers in a B2B environment
- An international working environment at a leading international company in the booming market for Active Nutrition
- A fulltime position with a lot of interaction with internal and external contacts
- bachelor/ master work- thinking level (commercial background)
- commercial experience, preferable in FMCG
- preferable strong skills with excel and experience with SAP
- excellent command of Dutch and English. French or German would be nice
Prinsen Berning is a company with a long history, however at the same time has a young and dynamic corporate culture. Therefore, the company provides many opportunities and a great dynamic. There is an open, enterprising and collegial atmosphere with short lines of communication. Employees are given a great deal of freedom and independence in their jobs. Pro-activity and innovative ideas are stimulated. This makes Prinsen Berning innovative and a company with clout.
Prinsen in Helmond employs approximately 120 employees, who enthusiastically realise the growth ambitions of the company.