QC Technician flowcytometry
We are looking for a technician with experience with flow cytometry for an exciting position at a young, fast growing and innovative company, with the ambition to make cancer a chronic disease!
The QC Technician will work within the QC team together with 4 colleagues..
The role entails a broad range of duties and the specific areas of focus will be dependent on the skills and experience of the person holding the role.
The basic responsibility is to ensure that all relevant samples are tested in a timely manner to support batch release, stability studies and clinical studies.
The QC-Technician works effectively with the QA-, Production- and RA-department and the Qualified Person.
• Performing testing on QC-samples
• Qualification and maintenance of analytical equipment
• Contact with contract laboratories regarding testing of samples
• Set up and co-ordinate stability studies
• Creating stability protocols and reports
• Perform trend analysis on analytical results
• Management of reference standard and control samples
• Initiating analytical method deviations and change controls
• Maintaining QC-related procedures
• Performing environmental monitoring of the clean room
• Creating of analytical method validation protocols and reports
• Creating analytical methods and related test protocols
• Development and validation of QC-assays
• Development and validation of analytical methods for clinical samples
• Experience within GMP environment is preferred;
• Experience in flow cytometry analytical testing; and
• Independent and able to work in small teams
• Fluent in English (both written and spoken)
For more information:
Yvette de Kok, Recruitment Consultant
Telefoon: +31 6 13 670 140
Monique Groenen, Sr Recruitment Specialist
Telefoon: +31 6 12 387 775