GMP Cell Production Technician
Glycostem has developed a platform technology for the expansion and differentiation of allogeneic hematopoietic stem and progenitor cells derived from umbilical cord blood. This enables off-the-shelf, safe and low production cost products. This platform technology technology, under GMP facilities class-C clean, enables a closed system cell culture process for the expansion of CD34+ hematopoietic stem and progenitor cells and further differentiation into fully functional immune cells.
The GMP Cell production specialist will work closely together with the Chief Operations Manager, Quality Control, Quality Assurance and the Development department.
• Transfer cell manufacturing procedures from development to production
• Execute production process in dedicated manufacturing area
• Record batch related data and information
• Review and revise manufacturing procedures, standard operating procedures, work instructions and work sheets
• Monitor function of clean room equipment
• Support maintenance of equipment
• Supervise students and trainees
• Provide periodically reports to the management
• Lab duty, installation qualification and operational qualification of equipment
• Contribute to organization of cell production
• Contribute to training of operators in manufacturing procedures
• Experience in cell culture of mammalian cells;
• Dedication to quality; and
• Preferably experience in Good Manufacturing Practices.
• You will work with passionate colleagues in an innovative and growing organisation
• It is a dynamic job in which you can further develop your talents along with the company.
For more information, please contact:
Monique Groenen, Sr Recruitment Specialist
Telefoon: +31 6 12 387 775