GMP Cell Production Technician (ingevuld)
The GMP Cell production specialist will work closely together with the Chief Operations Manager, Quality Control, Quality Assurance and the Development department.
• Transfer cell manufacturing procedures from development to production
• Execute production process in dedicated manufacturing area
• Record batch related data and information
• Review and revise manufacturing procedures, standard operating procedures, work instructions and work sheets
• Monitor function of clean room equipment
• Support maintenance of equipment
• Supervise students and trainees
• Provide periodically reports to the management
• Lab duty, installation qualification and operational qualification of equipment
• Contribute to organization of cell production
• Contribute to training of operators in manufacturing procedures
• You will work with passionate colleagues in an innovative and growing organisation
• It is a dynamic job in which you can further develop your talents along with the company.
• Experience in cell culture of mammalian cells;
• Dedication to quality; and
• Preferably experience in Good Manufacturing Practices.
Glycostem has developed a platform technology for the expansion and differentiation of allogeneic hematopoietic stem and progenitor cells derived from umbilical cord blood. This enables off-the-shelf, safe and low production cost products. This platform technology technology, under GMP facilities class-C clean, enables a closed system cell culture process for the expansion of CD34+ hematopoietic stem and progenitor cells and further differentiation into fully functional immune cells.
For more information, please contact:
Monique Groenen, Sr Recruitment Specialist
Telefoon: +31 6 12 387 775