MY Recruitment BV
De Lingert 5163
6605 DD WIJCHEN
Chamber of Commerce number: 66282314
Telephone: +31 (0)24 3731071
- User: every user of the Website;
- Personal Data: the data stated in article 1.2
- MY Recruitment: MY Recruitment BV;
- Website: the website at www.my-recruitment.com;
- Candidate Register: the register in which MY Recruitment keeps a record of candidates for vacancies or potential vacancies.
- MY Recruitment in any event processes the following Personal Data: name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, date of birth, gender, training and work experience. A User who (requested or unrequested) also provides other data that can be traced back to an individual person (for example civil status or nationality) agrees that this Personal Data is also processed by MY Recruitment. MY Recruitment stores all data provided to it. If MY Recruitment introduces a User to a client, the introduction proposal and the client's feedback on the User will be stored by MY Recruitment for as long as the User is registered in the Candidate Register.
- Collection and use of personal data
- MY Recruitment collects Personal Data from a User if the relevant User has passed on this Personal Data to MY Recruitment via the Website in order to be included in the Candidate Register, to apply for a vacancy on the Website and/or because the User wants to make contact with MY Recruitment.
- The User who has passed on his or her Personal Data to MY Recruitment in order to be included in the Candidate Register or to apply for a vacancy, gives MY Recruitment consent to be included in the Candidate Register. MY Recruitment uses the Candidate Register, and accordingly the Personal Data included therein, in order to handle the recruitment and selection for its clients.
- The User who is included in the Candidate Register can be approached by MY Recruitment with regard to a vacancy to be filled. The Personal Data is processed in the context of the recruitment and selection procedures that MY Recruitment performs for its clients.
- If MY Recruitment deems a User suitable for a vacancy, MY Recruitment will provide the Personal Data to its client, but not until MY Recruitment has informed the User of this and the User has agreed that he/she will be introduced to the client.
- Passing on data to third parties
3.1 If a User passes on Personal Data via the Website, this means that Personal Data is stored in the Cloud. For this purpose, MY Recruitment uses the services of specialised parties with whom it has concluded a processing agreement in conformity with the statutory requirements.
3.2 Provision of Personal Data to clients of MY Recruitment has the objective to try to fill the client's vacancy.
- Changes to/deletion of personal data
- The User is entitled to inspection, rectification or deletion of his or her Personal Data in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- My Recruitment emphasizes that the deletion of Personal Data, in full or in part, means that the User can no longer be approached for recruitment and selection purposes and cannot be introduced to clients of MY Recruitment.
- Retention period
5.1 MY Recruitment stores Personal Data for a period of 12 months after inclusion in the Candidate Register if the User has consented to this. The purpose of the inclusion in the Candidate Register is to ensure that the User can be approached in the event that a new suitable vacancy becomes available. The User may at all times withdraw his or her consent given.
5.2 If the User has not consented to being included in the Candidate Register for a period of 12 months, the Personal Data will be removed within four weeks after the end of the selection procedure.
6.1 MY Recruitment has taken suitable technical and organisational measures to secure the Personal Data against loss or unlawful processing, including:
- Two factor authentification
- Password instructions
- Virus scanning
- The Dutch Data Protection Authority
8.1 If the User sees any reason for this, the User has the right to file a complaint about MY Recruitment with the Dutch Data Protection Authority, P.O. Box 93374, 2509 AJ THE HAGUE